Free Electrical InspectionsAre you planning to re-open after lockdown or worried about Health & Safety? more infocontact us
Available for businesses in Glasgow & surrounding areas
Free Visual Electrical Inspections
We conduct free visual electrical inspections in shops, offices, retail premises, warehouses, factories, industrial units & churches. All of our electricians are NICEIC approved, and have extensive experience in visual testing to help identify defects & potential dangers in your workplace.
These free inspections are available for businesses in Glasgow and the surrounding area.
The visual check is not a substitute for an Electrical Inspection Condition Report (EICR), which is a formal process & involves detailed electrical testing of your premises.
Why should you have a free inspection?
- Every electrical system should be checked on a regular basis, especially in commercial premises. Unfortunately, electrical components, including wiring, cables, switches, sockets, fuse boxes & light fittings deteriorate over time. Usually, they’re not easily visible, which means they can go without any inspection for a lengthy periods. Faults can easily lead to fires, injury & even electrocution. Our free check should identify any issues before they cause a serious problem.
- If your premises have been closed, or partially used over lockdown, there’s a good chance that something may not be working properly. For example, there could easily be issues with lights or electrical heating not working correctly, as they’ve been off for a long time. Similarly, faults may have occurred prior to lockdown, and haven’t been fixed yet (e.g failed light bulbs, damages sockets etc. Prior to re-opening, we’ll come in and do a free check. If you have either any minor issues, or more serious problems, they can all be rectified before staff return to work.
Book Your Free Electrical Test
The visual test is very thorough?
Visual Inspection: what is is actually checked?
- Fuse Box / Distribution Board: we’ll check the age, condition, RCD protection & wiring.
- Mains earthing systems to gas & water supply
- Light switches
- Electric sockets
- Containment systems
- Lighting system – all lamps working etc?
- Emergency lighting
- Electric heating system
- Electrical accessories
- Kitchen & canteen areas
After the visual inspection, we will produce your inspection report & discuss the results with you.
Free Visual Electrical Inspection
We carry out free visual reports all over Glasgow and surrounding areas, including:
How can we help?
After clicking "SEND MESSAGE" please wait for confirmation that we have received your message. Thanks!
0141 357 3557
0131 235 2909
7 Thornwood Rd,
Glasgow, G11 7RA
AFS Electrical Sevices is the trading name of AFS Property Services Ltd
Company Registration Number: SC244159
Company VAT Number: GB809274222
© 2020 AFS Property Services | Designed By Alpine Digital Consultancy