Garden Room Power & Lighting, Glasgow
Project: Garden Room Power & Lighting Installation
Date: December, 2021
Our customer had created a custom-made garden room.We were asked to install a safe power supply & lighting.
The work included:
- Created power supply from house to the garden room, using armoured cable.
- Installation of local consumer unit with the garden room.
- Twin sockets to run a heater & any other appliances.
- At roof height, we installed 2 x strips of RGB WW LED lights.
- The lights can change colour & can be controlled by wi-fi or with local switches,
- Exterior security light with PIR motion sensors.
- Installation certificates were provided to the customer.
Please follow this link for more information on the garden lighting & outdoor power services we provide across Glasgow & the central belt.
How can we help?
After clicking "SEND MESSAGE" please wait for confirmation that we have received your message. Thanks!
0141 357 3557
0131 235 2909
7 Thornwood Rd,
Glasgow, G11 7RA