Landlord Electrical Work, Glasgow
Project: Preparing property for the rental market
Date: July, 2023
Our client for this small project was a landlord in Glasgow. The property’s installation needed to be tested & various other pieces of work were required to ensure it was desirable fro new tenants & complied with all relevant legislation.
- Existing installation was tested & old fuse box was replaced with a new consumer unit
- Installed a light fitting that was supplied by the landlord
- Replaced a single socket with a twin socket
- Installed interlinked smoke & heat alarms
- Fitted a carbon monoxide detector next to the boiler
- Supplied completion certificate
For more info on our electrical work in homes & rental properties in Glasgow, please visit our page on domestic electrical work.
Alternatively, click here to return to our home page.
How can we help?
After clicking "SEND MESSAGE" please wait for confirmation that we have received your message. Thanks!
0141 357 3557
0131 235 2909
7 Thornwood Rd,
Glasgow, G11 7RA