Project: LED lighting upgrade
Client: Commercial Laundry
Date: September 2022
This commercial laundry asked us to install new LED lights to improve the light quality & also reduce running costs. As you can see, the existing son lights gave off a very yellow light.
What was involved?
- 250 watt son lowbay lights removed
- 150 watt LED light fittings installed
- Onboard daylight harvesting sensors fitted (allows a consistent level of lighting by using natural daylight & supplementing the balance with dimmed electric lighting).
- Original lights:14137 kWh
(Based on 5 x 9hrs p/d, 50 weeks per annum)
- New Lights: 4050 kWh
(Based on 6 hrs p/d, 50 weeks per annum)
- Energy Savings: 10087 kWh
- Revenue Savings: £2521 p/a (based on 25p per kWh)
Follow this link for more information on our commercial lighting services. You can also visit LED lighting for more specific information on how we can help specifically with led upgrades.
For an overview of all the electrical services we can provide, please return to our home page.
How can we help?
After clicking "SEND MESSAGE" please wait for confirmation that we have received your message. Thanks!
0141 357 3557
0131 235 2909
7 Thornwood Rd,
Glasgow, G11 7RA