Project: Office LED Lighting Upgrade
Date: May 2023
This project involved us upgrading the fluorescent lighting to LEDs in both the office & canteen for this business. Improving the quality of light for the office staff was important, along with lowering the running costs.
- Remove 2ft recessed fluorescent light fittings (80 Watt)
- Replaced with 40 Watt LED panel, complete with UGR19 anti-glare diffusion to avoid screen glare for people using the PCs.
- The results: energy savings of 50% & increased light level of 20%
- Removed 17 x 4ft 4 tube fluorescent light fittings
- Replaced with 17 x 40 watt LED
- PIR motion sensor control to ensure lights go off when the canteen is not being used.
- The results: direct energy saving of 75% (which increases with the use of PIR)
Follow this link for more info on our work in office lighting in Glasgow & across the central belt. You can also visit office LED upgrades for more specific information on how we help businesses save money by upgrading office lights to LEDs.
For an overview of all the electrical services we can provide, please return to our home page.
How can we help?
After clicking "SEND MESSAGE" please wait for confirmation that we have received your message. Thanks!
0141 357 3557
0131 235 2909
7 Thornwood Rd,
Glasgow, G11 7RA