Repair Water Damage Installation, Glasgow
Project: Electrical repairs after flooding
Date: March, 2023
These photos are from work we carried our at a large bakery in Glasgow. The control room for their truck wash had recently been damaged by a burst pipe & the electrics had been flooded. Our work included installing:
- 32 amp interlocked RCD socket & IP65 waterproof twin socket
- IP65 waterproof light switch
- Emergency lighting over double doors
- Earth wire – structural steel earth bond connection
- New distribution board + surge protection device enclosure
Please follow the link to our page on industrial electricians for more info on our work in Glasgow & across the central belt of Scotland.
You can also click here to return to our home page.
How can we help?
After clicking "SEND MESSAGE" please wait for confirmation that we have received your message. Thanks!
0141 357 3557
0131 235 2909
7 Thornwood Rd,
Glasgow, G11 7RA