Project: LED lighting upgrade
Client: Storage Warehouse
Date: August 2022
We carried out another LED lighting upgrade for a storage warehouse in Paisley last week. As usual, we were looking to improve lighting levels & reduce running costs. However, our customer was also frustrated by the slow start-up of these lights i.e. existing lights took at least 6 mins to warm up in the morning!
Work carried out:
- Removed 8 x 400watt MBFU high bay light
- Relocated 8 points & created an additional light point
- Installed new lights: 9 x 165watt LED high bay
Based on 8 hours a day:
- Existing 8 fitting x 465 watts = 7360kW per year
- New LED lighting 9 fittings x 165 watts = 2970 kW per year
- Energy saving – approx 60% reduction
- Increased light levels
- Instant start (no warm-up period)
You can follow this link to read more about our warehouse lighting work. Alternatively, return to our home page for an overview of all our services.
How can we help?
After clicking "SEND MESSAGE" please wait for confirmation that we have received your message. Thanks!
0141 357 3557
0131 235 2909
7 Thornwood Rd,
Glasgow, G11 7RA