Project: LED lighting upgrade
Client: Storage Warehouse
Date: August 2022
We carried out another LED lighting upgrade for a storage warehouse in Paisley last week. As usual, we were looking to improve lighting levels & reduce running costs. However, our customer was also frustrated by the slow start-up of these lights i.e. existing lights took at least 6 mins to warm up in the morning!
Work carried out:
- Removed 8 x 400watt MBFU high bay light
- Relocated 8 points & created an additional light point
- Installed new lights: 9 x 165watt LED high bay
Based on 8 hours a day:
- Existing 8 fitting x 465 watts = 7360kW per year
- New LED lighting 9 fittings x 165 watts = 2970 kW per year
- Energy saving – approx 60% reduction
- Increased light levels
- Instant start (no warm-up period)
How can we help?
After clicking "SEND MESSAGE" please wait for confirmation that we have received your message. Thanks!
0141 357 3557
0131 235 2909
7 Thornwood Rd,
Glasgow, G11 7RA