Project: Warehouse Lighting
Date: January, 2023
The warehouse is going to be used by a carpet manufacturer for storage & distribution. The generic lighting installation did not suit their plan for high-racking, which is what we were there to fix. This involved moving the existing lighting for a few rows & raising the height of light fittings in other rows.
Full details of lighting work:
- Remove light fittings in 3 rows
- Dismantling 3 x 18m of lighting trunking
- Installing the trunking in the new location & re-hanging the light fittings
- Rewiring the power supply for these 3 rows of lights
- Raised the lights by 1.5m in 2 rows, to make space for the racking
Please visit our page on warehouse lighting for more info on the work we do across the central belt of Scotland.
Alternatively, click here to return to our home page.
How can we help?
After clicking "SEND MESSAGE" please wait for confirmation that we have received your message. Thanks!
0141 357 3557
0131 235 2909
7 Thornwood Rd,
Glasgow, G11 7RA