Warehouse Lighting Specialists
We’re NICEIC Approved electrical contractors. Within the team, we have over 75 years’ of warehouse lighting experience, and have worked for small companies & national organisations.
We can help with all aspects of warehouse lighting. This includes warehouse lighting design & installation, led upgrades, lighting maintenance, emergency lighting & general repairs. Whether you need a new light or a new installation, please get in touch.
The majority of our work is across Glasgow, Ayrshire, Edinburgh & Stirling, but we also work in warehouses across the Highlands & Islands & in England
Warehouse Lighting Services Include:
- Smart Lighting Controls
- Lighting Repairs
- Lighting Maintenance
- Fault Finding
- Yard & Car Park Lighting
- Emergency Lighting & Testing
- Exterior Security Lighting
- Sign Lighting & Illumination
Warehouse Lighting Design & Installation
We’re experts in the design & installation of state-of-the-art warehouse lighting systems. The main aim for most businesses is firstly to ensure the warehouses are illuminated correctly, allowing staff to work safely & effectively.
It’s also important to ensure that lighting operates as efficiently as possible. By using modern LEDs in conjunction with smart motion technology, we find that our customers can save up to 70% on electricity bills along with a significant reduction in their carbon footprint.
When it comes to designing & installing warehouse lighting, we’re used to working as sole contractors. However, if it’s part of a larger project, we’re used to working as part of a team with architects, interior designers & main contractors.
If you’re exploring the idea of a new warehouse lighting system, please get in touch.
Warehouse LED Lighting Upgrades
Warehouses across Glasgow & the rest of Scotland are upgrading to LED lighting systems for a number of reasons:
- energy consumption & bill can be reduced by up to 70%
- longer life spans of bulbs
- reduced maintenance
- more environmentally friendly
We work on warehouse led lighting upgrades across Glasgow, Ayrshire, Stirling & Edinburgh.
To begin with, we would discuss what you are looking to achieve. We’d then assess your current energy consumption, design a new lighting system & forecast the potential reduction in bills, energy consumption & carbon footprint.
Warehouse Lighting Repairs & Maintenance
It’s vitally important for any warehouse to ensure the lighting is working correctly. Common problems, that could lead to a serious H&S issue include:
- Motion sensors failing to pick up on movement from people or vehicles.
- Lights not working.
- High bay lamps flickering or losing brightness.
- Long delay for lights to achieve required brightness.
- Physical switches not working or need moving.
- Some electrical fault, which has affected a bank of lights.
We work across Glasgow & the central belt to help warehouses keep their lights running effectively. Whether a bulb needs changing or you need to investigate a lighting fault, please get in touch.
Warehouse Emergency Lighting
All warehouses need to have emergency lighting in place. We can help warehouses in Glasgow & across Scotland with the design & installation of emergency lighting systems.
Glasgow, Edinburgh, Ayrshire & Stirling
When it comes to warehouse lighting, we work all over Glasgow & the surrounding areas, including:
- Glasgow City Centre, West End & South Side
- Clydebank, Helensburgh & Dumbarton
- Paisley & East Renfrewshire
- East Kilbride, Hamilton, Motherwell, Bellshill, Airdrie & Coatbridge
- Cumbernauld, Falkirk & Stirling
- Edinburgh, Leith, Musselburgh
- East Lothian
- Dalkeith, Bonnyrigg & Penicuik
- Bathgate & Livingston
- West Lothian
- Ayr, Kilmarnock, Irvine, Prestwick & Largs
How can we help?
0141 357 3557
0131 235 2909
7 Thornwood Rd,
Glasgow, G11 7RA